Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 8 October 2010

Is Anybody Else Awake?


I should be asleep but I'm not, however, my insomnia has allowed me to figure out how to do something to make it easier for you to comment. Please can you try it out on my next blog just so that I know it works? I'm looking into a way of an easier way for people to follow me without signing up for any account. The picture is called 'Nightmare' but I don't really think it's particularly scary.
I've always wondered what other people do when they can't sleep. I seem to try and problem solve or worry. I've opted for problem solving this evening as I have to go to school tomorrow so actually need some sleep.
I shall say goodnight but it's technically morning. Have a good day today!! I'm hoping to, hand permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment