Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 5 March 2012

The Happiest Of Mondays!

Today is the day to give thanks for the good people in the world and there are many! I mean genuine, nice people who are modest about their achievements and are quick to praise the talents of others. Who think nothing of lending a helping hand in anyway they can. I think we all know people like this and I think our lives are all a little bit better for having known them. So a big thanks to all of them!
I have had a great day (for a Monday). I have been super productive and have also had nice conversations with some fantastic artists.
Sheila Girling came by to drop off some prose for my press release and have another look around the gallery. She noted all the changes since her last visit and was getting a good idea for what she intends to show in May.
We were joined by Anthony after he'd parked the car and we then chatted about my work, which was amazing. They had a good look through my sketchbook and thought it was great. Really enjoyed hearing that. I cannot believe that these two big hitters in the art world were looking through my work.
Then Brian Bishop and Bonnie Brown popped in to give me helpful shoves in the right direction as far as publicity goes. I am very lucky to have the support of some really great and talented people.
I wish every Monday morning could start in such a lovely positive way. I would definitely look forward to them a bit more.
Who would have thunk it people like my skull drawings. Good job too as there are plenty more incarnations of them to come in the very near future.
I'm trying to think if there is any other gallery news to tell you. I don't think there is really I am just busy working through my choredom as usual.
Have added a calendar of events to the website that you might like to check out. I am hoping to get my own website finished at some point this week. as soon as Murray Lambert delivers my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment