Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 16 November 2012

There's New and There's News


Well, I will readily admit that it is caffeine that is holding me together today. I am very tired having travelled two hundred miles in under 12 hours. With approximately four hours sleep.
Just as well I managed to open on time as I actually had an important meeting with the artist Stephen Bishop.
You will be hearing a lot about him in the next 12 months, quite a lot of it will be from me but no doubt  he will be talked about by others.
He will be exhibiting with me next year and I will have a permanent collection of his work at the gallery. I've said it before and I will say it again he is one to watch. One day people will start listening to me and they will get (buy) whilst the getting is good (moderately priced).
It won't be long before the number of noughts at the end starts to increase. Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did.
I have a thick wedge of solicitors notes to read and I am blogcrastinating big time. I have to respond when I have read them and I have had them for a week.
Read 'em and weep comes to mind. So I am off and will be back in touch when I have actually read them.
I hope that you have a good weekend planned. I am going to making several phone calls to family and friends as I have been promising to do so for some time now and I am sorry to say I haven't managed it yet.
The picture is by Stephen Bishop I want to get you thinking about his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment