Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 10 October 2011

Another Day, Another List.

Back to the daily grind. Although for me it's more grime than grind. As usual I have to do a thorough clean to set me up for the entire week.
I have also got my new list of things to do to work through. It is surprising how they seem to develop a life of their own. It would be even more handy if they managed to complete the necessary tasks as well.
I cannot believe how time flies, the current exhibition finishes this week. It's been on for six weeks already.
After a late flurry of visitors on Saturday it turned out to be one of my busiest days for the last couple of weeks.
You know that I am always trying to promote either the gallery or worthy causes. So here's my list for Monday.
There is a charity raffle for Macmillan Cancer and I have donated one of my prints as a prize. It is one of my more conservative images, it's of the sea. So if you are local to Swanage and have an opportunity to support this great cause then please do.
On a completely different note there is an opportunity for artists working in any field to be part of something quite exciting. Unfortunately, I am way too busy to even consider entering this myself but I know there are those of you that would relish the challenge. Here's a link to the site. There's money attached and it could be a really good commission.

www.b-side.org.uk

I am mentally gearing up for the next exhibition, which is going to be 'All fired Up'. A group exhibition of ceramics. The Private View will be from 3.00 - 6.00 this coming Saturday. It would be lovely to see you here.

I have also finished tweaking my website for the moment. I have started to link artist websites with their images that appear on my website.
I'd love some feedback if you could have a look and let me know what you think that would be great.


I have some serious research to do this afternoon so I best stop writing this and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment