Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 31 October 2011

Sold!


Starting the day with a sale, is possibly the best way to start the day. Good job that was how I started my day. One tortoise has gone to a new home and they absolutely love him. The animals have gone down an absolute storm. I would like to have an entire show of interpretations of animals. Maybe next year.
I am trying to get through my Monday list and that just means spending all day in front of the computer. It is not that much fun and unlike Justin Timberlake I am NOT loving it!
I hope that you have seen my adverts etc by now. They look pretty good if I do say so myself. I think that has been my biggest learning curve so far. I am now getting fairly au fait with the making things fit which up to now has been the bane of my life.
If you are local to Purbeck please do think about being involved in the Christmas show. If you have ever taken your work to a gallery and had it rejected then you should definitely come and see me. I am not promising that I will show it in the main gallery but you may well be able to get it shown in an introducing new talent show.
Or you wanted to be involved with Purbeck Art Weeks festival and never knew how to get started this is the perfect introduction. Two pieces in the gallery for £10 has to be a bargain hasn't it?
I am passionate about giving all artists an opportunity to show their work for the first time. It's the only way they will ever get the chance to be discovered. I hope that I am the lucky one that gets to be your first supporter.
To make it super easy to get you involved here's a link to my website where there is a downloadable application form.
I am hoping to get a good variety of people involved so please do think about entering no matter what kind of work you produce.

www.lartishegallery.com

I also managed to mess myself up by not changing the clocks at the gallery. So when I was thinking that my industrious start to the day was speeding by, it was in fact another gallery lie!
Sometimes, I do get on my own nerves for being forgetful and this morning was just one of those times.
I know that people who read my blog are involved in all aspects of the arts so I should tell you about this new company who are just starting out. It's a music production company and it's based in London so they have already got a great pedigree if you look at the artists/musicians they have worked with.
Check them out if this is something you are interested in.

http://www.ssproductions.co.uk/

I am going to go and get on with something necessary and stop all this blogcrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment