Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Working 9 to 5, then 6, then 7!!! You get the picture!


Is it becoming a habit? I have been so busy that to say I haven't had time to write my blog would be an understatement. I am writing this from my bed because I know that if I leave it until later that it will never get it written.
First things, first I would like to send a very big thank you to my really good friend Ian. Without his help yesterday I would be nowhere near ready. All I have to do at work is get the prices stuck on and type up the price list. That shouldn't take too long.
I hope that if you are planning a visit to Swanage today you will come and see the new exhibition. It is a group ceramics show and there really is something for everyone and the prices are extremely reasonable. Perfect for that unique Christmas gift.
So much has happened that I can't actually remember what I've been up to so here's the best bits.

  • Took show down
  • Put show up
I hope that gives you the full picture. When my head is less full of my imminent workload I have actually got a whole heap of stuff to talk to you about and great events that you might want to attend. Also creative opportunities. If I forget you'll just have to remind me.
I hope that you have a great weekend and that you can take advantage of the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment