Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 31 December 2011

2012 - Let's Hope It's Our Time To Shine!!!


I thought that getting back to work would get me started on all the new projects I have got to get underway. But unfortunately I am just stuck in begrudging the fact that I'm working when everyone else isn't. I think I'll get started next week when all the New Year celebrations are well and truly finished.
It's quite a big deal in Swanage as everyone assumes an alter ego and fancy dress is the name of the day. I can't really get my head into it as I have trouble getting myself dressed in the morning let alone going out dressed as someone other than my normal self is far too taxing.
The text messages are starting to come through with the question....What are you going as? I'm just ignoring them for the moment as I can't really think about it.
I have mixed feelings about New Years Eve, the pressure of expectation of a good time.
But we'll see.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! Thanks for reading for the last year. I hope that 2012 is a fantastic year for everybody.
If you have not made it to see me yet then make sure you do in 2012.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment