Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Feeling Blah But Still Selling Art!


I am afraid the lurghy that has infected everyone else may well be upon me. I am not happy about it. I can't afford to be ill, fact! So I am dosing myself up with 'make it go away' drugs so let's hope they work.
Yesterday was a great day for sales and it would seem that today is too. Sold another piece this morning. If this keeps up I may well be able to retire when I'm 70!
I have to keep getting the people through the door and keeping them here long enough to get them to part with some cash.
I am ready to offer mince pies as bribes if necessary. You have been warned.
There's some new pieces in to replace the ones that have sold so please come and check them out as they might be just what you have been looking for in terms of that unique Christmas present.
I have as usual been working down my list of things to do and I growing steadily more perturbed at the fact that it does not seem to be getting any shorter. For every job I finish I manage to add another one. It wasn't meant to be like this.
I am struggling to string any more sentences together so I am going to admit defeat and keep this blog mercifully short for your sake as much as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment