Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Swanage, Be Here This Weekend Or Else!

Starts on Saturday @ 3pm
It has been rather busier than I thought at the gallery thanks to the quick work of those involved in the last exhibition and those involved in selecting the new exhibition. Thank you all, this allowed me to get the show up yesterday I thought I would spend the next two days doing it. I don't know about anyone else but when I start something I have to finish it. That's how it was yesterday. It looks really good, some nice pieces and if you wanted to get something original and affordable there are definitely some great things at the gallery.
I know that I have been going on and on about the fact that Swanage is the place to be this weekend but I have found out that there is even more happening than I thought. The Photographers Lounge is having it's Christmas Drinks/Sale Event. I would seriously consider leaving the car at home and get the bus as there will be so many free drinks available on Saturday it might be the best plan.
Culture, market, exhibitions, mince pies and mulled wine what more could you ask for on a weekend in the run up to Christmas.
Today I am going to get my exhibition labeled and priced and then I'm going to try and find a place to put up my Christmas tree up at the gallery.
Tree is up but it needs lights to make it shine. I am going to get hold of them tonight so that will be a job for tomorrow.
I have labeled, typed up price list and cleaned and now it is time to go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment