Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

So Quiet You Could Hear A PPI Cold Call!


I have been staring at that 'I' for at least 20 minutes. That's just how it is some days. I think think that I should write my blog and then I sit and stare at the big blank white screen. Wow, at least another 10 minutes have passed since the last sentence.
I just remembered something that happened to me this morning. I get so many recorded 'If you've been missold PPI' phone calls I tend to hang up straight way. Today a lady called who had an identical voice to one of those messages and I promptly hung up. She rang back within 30 seconds and apologized for the fact that we seemed to have been cut off.  I did feel bad, but in my defense she should really work on her telephone voice because it sounds too much like a telephone voice. 
The crazy weather we had down south yesterday meant that I had the pleasure of cleaning my windows again today. It is a pleasure, but it is slightly less pleasurable when people decide to enter into a conversation with you when you are in the middle of it. I know they are just being sociable but really!
I have done the draw for the raffle and the lucky winners will be informed later on today.
I have a date for you to pencil in for next year, it's not set in stone but we are planning another Bizarre Bazaar in February on the Saturday 12th. Why don't think about having a stall if you make anything cool and funky. Let me know as there will definitely lots of people after them as I am finding out that I have the most creative friends who are saying that they are interested in having a stall.
I am not sure the fact that the road the gallery is on is closed at the top is helping the amount of traffic to the gallery. It has been deader than than the morgue here today. What a difference road works make in just 24 little hours!
This time next week I will be on the beach so I will just grin and bear it for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment