Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 9 December 2011

Me, A Parrot? Bizarre Bazaar, Bizarre Bazaar, Bizarre Bazaar!

What more can can I do to get you to come to Swanage? I could let you know that there's free parking in Swanage every Saturday until Christmas. Main Beach off Victoria Avenue that should save you a couple of quid, that you can spend at the Bizarre Bazaar. I will be giving away a free mince pie with every purchase. I will do everything in my power to make you come and see what extra special goodies I have for sale. I know there will also be some ceramics, art, jewellery, and some cool retro stuff. Collectables if you are into pop memorabilia and musical instruments.
I haven't got anymore to say other than please come and see me.
The gallery has been quiet for the last couple of days but I have to admit that I'm glad as I have been fighting this stupid cold and my head has not been totally on the job.
Wow, it's amazing that a nasty cold can addle your brain so effectively that you can't string a sentence together. But I did manage to teach for two hours yesterday. Admittedly, I did have to go and lie down in a darkened room for the rest of the day. They're great kids and I'm going to be working with them a lot more next year.
I'll be working a split shift at the gallery tomorrow. I'll be at the market in the morning and I'll be back at the gallery in the afternoon. So if you're over for the day you can come and see me at both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment