Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 7 January 2013

Josh Hollingshead Starts Saturday 2nd February 2013

If I said 'cleaning' I am wondering if I actually need to flesh that out with any details? I'm guessing that if you are a regular reader the answer is a resounding no!

I have created a much more spacious studio for 2013. Having lived with it for two years and seen all of its shortcomings I have stripped it right back to the the bare minimum.
I want to be able to deliver bigger workshops and I think that is now possible. So if you wanted to bring some friends along and do something creative I think that I now have the space to accommodate that.

I am waiting for the rest of the Purbeck Collective to come and take their work down as the major work is in the front of house. Can't get started until the work is done as it is a long and very dusty process.

Ok, it is time to start plugging the next exhibition. I have said before that Josh is making a return visit, this is due to his very successful entries to Open Exhibitions robbing me of the work that I had selected for the first exhibition. I know it is an unusual thing to do but I am striking whilst the iron is hot. Josh is headed for bigger and better things and I want to have shown his entire body of work here first!


If you would like to come along to the Private View then please feel free to join us on Saturday 2nd February at 6.00. I have a feeling this will be a historical event, in as much as I think in the next few years it will be really difficult to see Josh's work locally. You heard it here first.




No comments:

Post a Comment