Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Website Eyes Are Us!


Well, I have spent the entire day fiddling with my website! It really is hard to keep motivated but I have uploaded all the images that Shirley and I took yesterday. She did a great job and they were ready for me to use first thing this morning. If you need anyone to do that kind of thing for you then I cannot recommend her highly enough.

The picture for today is of my new improved studio, it is light, bright and spacious. It is amazing what you can do when you reinvent a space. I have thrown away a lot too though. The pictures on the wall belong to Stephen Bishop. You should come and see them and me too. They are bold, vibrant and fantastically textured paintings that really do need to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated.

I am doing my first bit of teaching for 2013 tomorrow, I have no idea what I am going to do with them. Before you think I am being remiss they are regulars and I think that drawing is the way forward. Get those creative juices flowing.
I better stop writing this and get some kind of planning done for that then!




No comments:

Post a Comment