Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Same Mistake Twice!



Just one more bit of painting and the gallery refurb is done! I don't know if you remember but last year I told you about painting the studio floor and forgetting something in the office so I had to walk across the wet paint in my socks?
Well, this time I was determined not to make the same mistake twice so I took everything out of the office, turned everything off and painted my way towards the gallery.
Finished it all, turned the final light off and got ready to go. I think you can tell where this is heading right?
What was the one thing that I had overlooked?
Only the keys to the gallery that were hidden under the pile of mail on my desk IN THE OFFICE.
So once again I had to walk across the the newly painted floor in my socks. However in a curious twist of events. The trainers that I had carefully left in the gallery were just too far away for me to reach. Enter socks of and paint on bare feet.
Seriously cannot wait to be able to afford to pay someone else to do all this menial work for me.

On Monday there will be something interesting in the windows for you to have a look at so keep your eyes peeled.
I have been researching websites and I have to to tell you that I may well resort to what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment