Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Motivated and Organised Students Make Headlines!

It was empty and then they filled it. A very smoothly run operation took place this morning. Students that had their acts together and a firm plan about what they were going to achieve. Incase you are shaking your head in disbelief, you read it right they had a plan and they delivered the goods. So hats off to them. There were minimal hiccups like glue that was about as sticky as a wicket. Then the unfortunate incident of the work that wanted to and promptly did fall off the wall. It is in capable hands and I'm confident that it should be good to go by tomorrow.
The whole gallery looks pretty good. Some interesting stuff is on show so do yourself a favour and come and have a look.
My Hoover that gave up the ghost (I think maybe for Lent) changed it's mind and decided to get going again today. Spooky.
I'm knackered after my day at the museum yesterday. It's a really long day when you have to be up at 6am and you're not walking back through your door until 11pm. But it was fun and I think Lisa's interview at the Royal College of Art went well.
A busy couple of days ahead with lots to cram in.
Just incase you had forgotten I thought I'd take this opportunity to remind you AGAIN!

                                                  
Another thank you going out to all the new artists who have kindly offered to donate a piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment