Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 23 April 2011

Woe Is Me!


I am sat at the gallery wishing I was outside. I was tempted to write just that. But I can't really justify writing a six word blog.
I am all ready for the talk tonight, I've dusted, hoovered and polished glasses. I hope that the sun doesn't keep people away as they are going to relishing every last drop of sunlight and who can blame them. I'm just jealous.
I have submitted my piece to the PAW organizers and I will put a link in so that you can have a look anyway.
http://www.purbeckartweeks.co.uk
I'm also hosting Jim Hunter which you can find details about if you go to the events page and click on May 26th.
I hope that you will be able to make it to the show it will definitely be a show not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment