Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tumbling Off The Caffeine Free Wagon!

I am having difficulty typing this as one hand is actually busy patting me on the back! I have just had a glass half full or half empty moment and I am going to share it with you as that is the point right?
Ok, I have been super busy this morning, designing posters and updating my website and my phone site. I really have got quite a lot achieved. Well done me! I look up at the clock and see that it's only 12.50, initially I think great I have got all that done in under two hours. Then I think it's ONLY 12.50 how slow is this day going???
Please witness the fruits of my labour. At this point I would like to thank my sister, she pointed me in the direction of powerpoint and I have not looked back. It is infinitely easier to design anything in it. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself.


The highs and the lows of efficiency.
It is unbelievably dull today and the amount of visitors to the gallery totally reflect that. It is a shame as this show finishes today. It has been a good little show and if you missed it....shame on you. You missed a great opportunity to earn yourself some Brownie points by purchasing a unique Christmas present.
The next exhibition is a true art exhibition, what I mean by that it is much more intellectually challenging and has a bit more depth. You'll get what I mean if you come and see it which I strongly urge you to.
I am enjoying drinking gallons of unsweetened green tea. I fell off my caffeine free wagon a couple of weeks ago. I hit the floor hard but the smell of coffee filled my nostrils so I didn't really care. But I am now practicing restraint and have a midday cut off point and then it's green tea all the way. Apparently it can make you look younger if you drink enough of it. I hope that this is true. I may well be the first grey haired teenager in about two weeks time.
Best get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment