Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Last Day Is Looming!


iPad Painting

If you haven't been watching 'What do artists do all day?' can I suggest that you check it out on iPlayer. They are really interesting, the one this week was about Polly Morgan, she is an artist that uses taxidermy it isn't for the faint hearted. But it is very interesting and her work is compelling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=What%20Do%20Artists%20Do%20All%20Day%3F

The Norman Ackroyd one is also fantastic. They are only half an hour long, but it does give you a great insight into what makes artists tick.

It is the penultimate day of my exhibition, I can't believe it has gone so quickly but I am already planning the next one.
It has been quiet today but it has allowed me to get ready the next exhibition which is the Drawing Open. I have some great artists involved, Sir Anthony Caro, Sheila Girling, Stephen Bishop, Martyn Brewster, Bonnie Brown, Katy Shepherd, Mark Lloyd and Brian Bishop to name but a few. It is an honour to have these people show at the gallery.
The exhibition starts on Saturday and the PV is at 6.00 so please feel free to pop in if you have a spare moment, I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Haven't really got much more to say as my brain is frazzled after having spent several hours typing out the labels for each individual artist.

If you are in Swanage tomorrow and you haven't seen my exhibition then please do pop in.


No comments:

Post a Comment