Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Time To Get Naked With Some Birds!


What you need to know is that whilst I am writing this I am wearing my new specs. Still trying to get accustomed to the slightly motion sickness vibe every time I move my head but everything is crystal clear.
Yes! That is the answer to the question that you are now asking yourself. I have time to write my blog on the day of my exhibition. That should give you some insight into how much of a control freak I am. I have organised to the nth degree, the show was up on Thursday the truth is that the price list nearly took as long to do as hanging the show itself. I have still got some last minute tweaks to do here and there but on the whole it is a done deal.
I really do hope that you can get along to see it because I think that the more people who see my work the further the word will spread about the gallery and the studio then I may well manage to outrun the recession.
I am relying on you to help me spread the word. I mean it I am. Just because I am here doesn't mean I am staying. I don't know if you know this, but it is the first day of my exhibition today I am kinda busy!
Have a great weekend, if I don't see you later I hope that I see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment