Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Saturday Night Bird Fever!

Private View

It was a fantastic night on Saturday, so many thanks to those who came. It was so busy that I cannot really tell you who was there and who wasn't. All I know is that I was talking all night and that lots of people had really nice things to say about the work on show.
All in all a great success with plenty of sales which is good because I can pay the framer. It only took me a couple of hours this morning to get the place tidy and back to its normal organised state. It is amazing how much dust people create.

There was a very strange incident, that we shall just call 'The Curious Incident of The Police in The Gallery'. I hope that it is the last time that particular thing happens.
It is gloriously sunny today and I hope that you have had the chance to get out there and enjoy it. I have sun envy but I also know that this is where I need to be. Keeping a beady eye on all of my work.

Now it is up I am now ready for bookings in the studio as I need something else to occupy my mind. Come and see me and check out what I have on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment