Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Busy Doing Something!

I am writing this on my iPad as I have been absolutely run off my feet today. So I need to be able to be in the gallery as people are full of questions about the work and the gallery. It has been the busiest day by far since I opened. Considering it is day one if this keeps up I'll be shattered by next weekend. It was full of people with nothing but positive things to say.
I really need to mention that this show is fantastic,really worth a trip to Swanage. There is also a really interesting exhibition at Rollington Barn.
You should make it your mission to see some of the great art that is on show during Purbeck Art Weeks.
It's actually closing time so I am going to sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment