Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Dates For Your Diary

I am happy to report that today has seen lots of people through the door. I have had some great conversations with all manner of people. It is refreshing to get some nice feedback and supportive comments.
There has been a lot less evidence of the window smudgers, having the door open seems to be working.
I have to tell you about the fact that there actually going to be two events during Jim Hunters' show at the gallery. The first is going to be on Thursday 26th May from 7.00. It will be a talk/Q & A led by Vivienne Light with Jim Hunter. You will need to visit the Purbeck Art Week site to get tickets for this free event. It's a definite must see as you seldom get to know the inspiration behind the work in a gallery and this is an opportunity to get it from the artists mouth.
Jim Hunter
Just to make it that bit easier for you I have put a link to the site here. Go to events and it should be there.
Whilst you are on there you could read about me too if you so wish as I have written an article about myself and the gallery. You'll find it in the 'latest news' column, I'd love to know what you think.
http://www.purbeckartweeks.co.uk/
There will also be a Private View of the work on the Saturday 28th May starting at 6.00 - 8.00. So there are a few dates for you to put in your diary. I hope that you can make it to at least one of them.
I would also like to give everyone advanced warning that I will be closed on Saturday 21st May as I will be attending the wedding of my right hand man Matt and his lovely fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment