Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 12 May 2011

What's The Story Morning Glory?


I suppose it's only right to start with the Swanage High Street gossip. Well here it is........guess who I spotted across the road from the gallery? I know it's an impossible thing to ask so I'll put you out of your misery. Liam Gallagher and his wife. It's true they were outside and possibly inside at some point Smiths the antique shop. We have to do more to drag them up the other end of the High Street as that's where all the truly cool places are. Just kidding.
I have spent the entire morning trying to squeeze everything into a tiny box. Seriously, I don't know when 9.3 cm x 6.5 cm became so bloomin' tiny. In an attempt to save myself money I am endeavoring to do all my own adverts. It is a grueling task. It has taken every last ounce of patience to stop me from emancipating my mouse and keyboard from the computer and chucking them anywhere that isn't in front of me. You've heard of the term passive aggressive well the truth is I'm a passive passive so I merely think these things but never actually do anything about it. My advert is something I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to repeat/redo.
I really hope that I get more than 20 page views today as it will take me into 10,000 page views since I started. It is hard to believe that my ramblings have attracted that many readers. I keep meeting people who say they read my blog and my internal self censor alarm bell starts ringing. I know that I am totally honest about the ups and downs of my new life but I worry that I may be too honest. The reality is, that it is what it is.
I have  so much more to do on the computer that I really must get on and stop using my blog to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment