Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Get The Thermals Out......Again


The sun has disappeared again. I wonder why the winter clothing seems to have come back out again. I keep trying to persuade my body that it is warmer than it actually is.
I also think it is to blame for the fact that Swanage is very quiet today. It is usually my busiest day of the week. But the visitors aren't even a steady trickle which is a shame as this such a fantastic exhibition
I have also relented and spent some money on a decent chair for the office. I cannot wait to be comfortable at work. I am now considering a new desk. Need to earn some more cash. Can't do that when no one comes through the door.
I can only keep telling people that it is on and that it is good and please visit.
As usual just as I write that six people came through the door. If only that could result in sales that would be fantastic.
I will end with something that I hope will make you laugh. Since I have lived in Swanage I have attended many birthday parties and bizarrely they all seem to involve fancy dress. I should tell you that I am not a fan as I find it challenging enough finding normal clothes that I like to wear. So when faced with the challenge of dressing up I generally pull something very tame out of the bag.
Not tonight, I am going as part of a group. Tonight Matthew I am being Daphne from Scooby Doo. Hence the picture. For those of you who know me you know exactly how hilarious that is because you know what I look like. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment