Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 23 April 2012

Two Free Books Available From The Gallery Tonight

Saturday night was a huge success, really well attended and plenty of sales. Not a bad night at all. Tonight is World Book Night so if you fancy popping in and getting a couple of new books then you know where to come. If you are in Wimborne you should go to Gullivers Bookshop I have heard there will be freshly baked cakes and a literature quiz. So check them out.


After a miserable start to the day it has brightened up a treat so I hope that will encourage people to come along tonight and get their free books.
I am giving away 'The Time Travelers Wife' by Audrey Neffenegger and Carlotta Barrow who is also part of the current exhibition will be giving away 'The Remains of The Day' by Kazuo Ishiguro. So two books from one visit will really make it worthwhile. There will be tea, coffee and biscuits.
I am still recovering from the very long week that was last week and I hope that I get the chance to relax this weekend.
I have plenty of Purbeck Arts Weeks brochures at the gallery and Dorset Art Weeks dropped me off a box on Saturday. If you want to plan what you want to see during the two festivals come and pick up your  brochures from the gallery.


I am hoping to run a papermaking workshop soon and I'm looking for a few more people to make up numbers. If you are interested let me know. I am also delivering a printmaking session on Thursday morning so you if you fancy that get in touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment