Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's Just Not Fair!!


I really miss my car!

That was not supposed to happen. It would seem that walking in the rain may have left me a parting gift in the form of a cough and cold. Oh how I miss my car. I'm really looking forward to spending my day off with a box of tissues and a bottle of cough gloop.
World Book Night was a success and we managed to get rid of nearly all of the books. I think that next year I might plan to have an exhibition that has images and text to coincide with World Book Night.
If that sounds good to you then get in touch.
I'm starting to think about Christmas! Not like one of those crazy people who have already bought the majority of their presents, cards and wrapping paper. I mean at the gallery, I think that an affordable art fair is what I am going to do.
I need to look into the details and I will let you know as soon as I have done that. I am going to sign off as I need to go home and feel sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment