Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Kimmeridge Open Exhibition Saturday 16th July 2012

Why are Royal Mail so rubbish? Seriously, why? You could send me your answers on a postcard but there's only a 50% chance that I would get it.
I have been filing! Not my nails just half a ton of paperwork. My back is still being annoying and my friend Tom from www.onethousandwords.co.uk/blog/index.php/tag/tom-wishart/ has taken pity on me and went out and got me a cushion. What I need is a new office chair. I need to make it my mission to get a new one, if I am to spend days in front of the computer.
The gallery has been busy again which is very encouraging and one visitor today saw my advert in Galleries magazine and is based in London. The word is spreading about this cool gallery in Swanage that shows really good art.
I could do with some more reviews on Trip Advisor so please feel free to leave me a nice one if you have a moment to spare.
Jan will be gallery sitting again tomorrow so if you would like to talk to her about her work then pop in and see her.

The date for the Kimmeridge Open Exhibition is going to be Saturday 16th July so if you would like to be involved please download an application form from my website.
I'll be back at the gallery on Saturday so if you are heading to Swanage then come and see me and Jans work. It will be worth the visit, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment