Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

QR As Code

Trip Advisor QR Code
If you want to know what I have been doing, I have been generating QR codes. For those of you who don't know what they are, don't worry I was in your club up until about a month ago. I have been known to call them the Space Invader pixely thingy. Now I know slightly better. if you have a smart phone you can scan these codes (if you download a QR scanner app) and they will take you to wherever the person/company who generated them wants you to go. In this case it is straight to my website. Don't ask me how it works but I know that it does. I am writing this midway through my weekly clean as I don't seem to have my usual cleaning gusto. I am tired. I had curry for dinner last night and I had a night of unparalleled indigestion. It must be my age. I am going to repeat my request for any of you who have actually been to the gallery to write me a review for Trip Advisor. I would really appreciate it. to make it even easier. Try using this QR code that will take you to right where you need to be. Go on try this new technology out. It is great.
Really good attendance to Jans show so that's good. I am sad that the weather has pulled the oh so familiar trick of turning to poo when school is out. It really is a shame. All last week everyone was anticipating how they were going soak up the rays this week. Soak up the rain more like. Boo!! Hiss!!
The Gallery QR Code





No comments:

Post a Comment