Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 14 October 2010

100


I had no intention of writing three blogs in one day, but as I failed to formally recognize my fiftieth blog (this is my 54th blog). I feel that I should totally celebrate the fact that today for the first time ever I have had 100 page views. I am so happy because I had a couple of dodgy days where I only had 29 page views. I felt neglected and that I wasn't doing my job properly if people weren't reading it. It is surprising how much it has come to mean to me. I'm honored that anybody bothers to read anything I write let alone have 100 page views in one day. It fills me with confidence to carry on doing what I'm doing.
There is actually another bit of gallery news even at this late hour. Matt and I decided that we (read he) is going to create great sculptural display stands to put 3D works on. He's going to bring all his wood and tools and we (read he) are going to make display stands that will also be for sale. I love the idea and can't wait for him to finish all of his other jobs to come back and be creative at the gallery.
Thank you all so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment