Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 7 October 2010

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want!


I wanted to wow you with four more artists work today. Apparently my memory stick has other ideas. I'm working on the problem but I am suffering from the above today. I spent the night engaging in pointless anxiety thoughts which managed to wile away the hours when I should have been asleep. This has now resulted in a 'Brain Vacation' today. I have struggled to concentrate on even the most basic of tasks. I drove to Bournemouth today and at least 6 times during that short drive I thought to myself 'I'm not really paying attention' how worrying is that?
Not only is my head just about to put 'For Rent' signs up but my eyes are so tired I look like I've been over indulging in illicit substances.
On a brighter note I got my haircut today which required absolutely no thought on my behalf. Ross @ Maximum in Boscombe did a great job. Cut a cool pattern in my hair. Something I've always thought I might like but never done. If I could take a half way decent picture of myself I'd show you.

Gallery news, I have started to get a few more responses from my artist friends. Phew! The supremely skilled Rob Marshall is coming over next week. I cannot wait to show you his work. He's a glass artist and makes objects of beauty. He's bringing me pictures next week so you'll get to see them. For some reason I do not fully understand my blog wont let me put this in a sensible place.  having just looked at a preview it doesn't actually look too bad. Here is my finished logo design. I love it. For those of you in the know you might recognise the cogs and wheel as belonging to an etching press. It's my actual writing, I had to write it several times before I did one that worked. A very big thank you to Neil@Deshok. I cannot recommend him highly enough if you need this kind of work done. Or absolutely anything Website, he's your man.
I'm going to try and resolve my memory stick issue and if my errant brain decides to come back in the next couple of hours, I will endeavour to introduce you to some more very talented peoples work.

No comments:

Post a Comment