Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 16 October 2010

I Could Have Slept All Day!!


I have had a lazy day today, the picture says it all. Anyone who doesn't love their  bed at the weekend must be a little crazy. I managed to get out and do a bit of shopping. Got some great books for the gallery. I think there should be books that you just want to pick up and have a look at.
There isn't really any news on the gallery front, I had 100 disposable aprons delivered today. Which I have to admit I haven't even opened yet.
Tomorrow I am going to venture down to the gallery as I will have the use of a car that is much longer than my classic mini. This means that I will finally be able to get the 6ft florescent tubes down there and the 5ft skirting board. They have been living up my staircase for at least two weeks now.
If something goes in, something has got to go out. This means I will have to do a dump run tomorrow as have amassed quite a healthy looking pile of bin bags. So whilst you are doing all those relaxing Sunday activities think of me fetching and carrying and throwing stuff away.

No comments:

Post a Comment