Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 8 October 2010

Help Me Please, I'm Having a Bad Hand Day!!



Thwarted!!! I went to the gallery full of good intentions today. I unpacked by new kettle and got changed into my work clothes. Expecting to spend the day doing my 'gallery chores'. With scraper in hand I decided to tackle the gaffer tape that is all over the gallery as the previous owner, who shall remain nameless so let's call him Numpty for the purposes of this blog. Numpty thought Blue Tack was passe so a far more permanent and ultimately annoying way to put up posters, memos, calendars, post it notes, (yes you read that right) was gaffer tape. Combine this with a serious addiction to drilling holes you've got to wonder what a trick cyclist would make of it. Subsequently, I have had to do some serious scraping. I had one more door to tackle my lovely stable door that Matt made me. I was fine for about 20 minutes before a familiar twinge set in. I couldn't believe it! I persevered until I'd finished but decided that I'd already done too much. I start a course tomorrow and it is fairly crucial that I am able to hold a pencil as it is an art course. I reluctantly had put down tools and have come home again.

It is with frustration that I am at home writing my blog early with very little to report. The good news is that my recently holidaying brain has returned with a vengeance, slightly tanned and very relaxed. I am going to get to grips with my artists pictures and put them up.


I think I'm going to need to get my hand looked at, I might need some super sexy wrist support. If I get my eyes tested to maybe I could score a double whammy with flesh tone wrist support and some National Health glasses. If I bought some Clarks shoes I could become the adult version of the kid that was always bullied at school. You could add a certain fragrance to that to complete the picture. You knew the kid, you pick the fragrance. See 'Cool Kid' Accessories. Could have put a picture of a 'Snot Bubble' but I'm guessing that none of you will have trouble recalling that particular nicety.


No comments:

Post a Comment