Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Busy Night Then Very Busy Day!

Stewart Perry-Ward
Stewart Perry Ward

There are days when you know that you've got a lot to do, so the night before you go to bed at a sensible time. Then there are random nights when you ignore the fact that you will be absolutely hectic have a crazy late night and still expect to achieve what you had planned. I am proud to say that I managed it and it was a day long event.
I went and got the work from Claire Hincks the Ceramist (yes, that is how you spell it). You learn something new every day. It has been over ten years since I last saw her and it was great to see her again. She was very good back then and now I think it's fair to say she has improved with age. Her work is fantastic and I can't wait to put it out in the gallery.
I have made contact with another glass artist who makes the most unusual but fascinating works. His is the work in this blog. I hope that you like it. I have to finalise the workshops page for my website as my website designer wants to get on and finish up. I have been busy writing other stuff but that is the most important job tomorrow.
An early night beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment