Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 10 December 2010

Just When I Thought It Was Safe To Go Back Into The Bank!


I thought that yesterday I was just tired and reluctant to get out of bed. But I think it was a pre-illness warning. I feel rough today, excessively tired and an unhappy stomach. It's just as well that I have got only two jobs left to do at the gallery. They both can wait until next week.
My lights are finished, thanks Dan they look great. I need a few more and when I have finished writing this I will get on with that.
My sign goes up today and I shall definitely make the effort to go and have a look at it. I'll take a picture.
My admin jobs that I have been busy with this week seem to have payed off. I have organised two different advertising campaigns. One has allowed me to have a double page spread as they have written about me before. Which is really good, oh there's always money to be spent so I have organised a six month ad campaign in a local publication.
I thought that all my big money spending was done it starts all over again.
I'm just going to take it easy today as I really want to enjoy this weekend as I have quite a lot lined up to do. I will post a picture later if it comes out ok and isn't too dark.
Enjoy your weekend, I hope that you haven't got too much Christmas shopping to do I think the shops will be hectic. Whatever you're doing have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment