Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Sunday 5 September 2010

Do not over diversify!!

I am almost ashamed to admit it that for the second day running I've been preoccupied with all matters house. A note to self would read " DO NOT get new floors fitted throughout your house in the same week that you gain possession of your new business premises!!'
Furniture from IKEA looks great on the Internet but putting it together is another story. It should all come will a swear box attached, because by the time you've finished putting it together you'll have enough money to go back to IKEA and buy the thing you thought was frivolous the day before.
Gallery developments are fairly minimal but I've been quietly pottering in my sketchbook/list book developing ideas for how I can launch the gallery. Optimising my marketing.
Any ideas gratefully received. So I'm going to venture to the Bike Shop tomorrow and I'll post interior pics.
That's all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. I guess at least you will have your decorating/ DIY creative head on for tomorrow after your IKEA fiasco today!!!
    Have a fab first day in your gallery tomorrow... one focus.. L'artishe and L'artishe only!!?

    ReplyDelete