Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 20 September 2010

Going Cold Turkey!

If you were wondering why I haven't managed to post a blog the truth of the matter is that I do not have access to the Internet at the moment. BT are working to fix the problem. I think BT = Bloody Twats. Pardon my french. I have had an ongoing battle with them since last November. It's true, I'm not lying!
Today was the day that saw many unfinished jobs get finished. I would love to show you some pictures but the reality is that I'm typing this is on a Stegasuarus' Spine. If you need a more obvious translation I'm using a PC that won't load pictures from my Iphone. :(
I'm already suffering some cold turkey symptoms as I can't log on to the web! I have to get my cyberspace fix.
I have finished the toilet, my office and I'm now starting to put out my accessories in. If you've been following me you know that I LOVE my accessories.
But I have heard from another artist who is rearing to go so that's all good. I miss my pictures because they show you exactly where I am at with everything.
So I'm going to sign off now as I'm borrowing someone elses computer just so I can keep up my Blogging momentum.
Hopefully, tomorrow I can show you all finished rooms.

1 comment:

  1. 'Napoleon constructs his campaigns like a fine leather harness, I make mine like a rope, when something goes wrong, I tie a knot and move on'
    - The Duke of Wellington.

    ReplyDelete