Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Short But Sweet




Having now spent the last 3 hours looking at a whole heap of things on the Internet working my way through my 'lists'. The image signifies the current state of my head. There are so many things that I need to know and do and I want to explain that the learning curve is somewhat HUGE!
I think I've found some front doors though. I've also sourced some new CCTV cameras. Contacted the water board. Got first public liability insurance quote. Filled in countless other forms to get quotes. Looked into registering as a business. Sourced daylight florescent tubes for the studio. Got Landlord on the case to fit new window in studio.
Are you impressed? I'm only 1/3 of my way down the list. Believe it or not writing this is light relief. I've got a date for the work to start on the gallery, 4th October. I've just got to take down the ceiling and rip up the carpet. So not much then!
I'm starting to contact potential exhibitors so if you are one then you know what to do. Drop me an email or you can use the comments box to make initial contact.
Best get back on with it.
Tearing down ceilings and ripping up floors is what I'm going to be up to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment