Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Glossing over the ???

This is a real first. I'm doing this from my iPhone. It would seem my home hub has had it. So they're sending me a new one. The nice man told me this 4 times in 1 minute. I fear he thought my grasp of the English was as tenuous as his. Well gallery news, today I was thinking about an old colleague of mine and how I could contact her? She lives near me but I'm not sure where.I kid you not when I tell you less than 10 minutes later I bumped into her. So thank you Divine Intervention. She, I'm sure is one of Swanages many Oracles, whose brains I hope to pick in the very near future. Meanwhile, back at the gallery I glossed and glossed and glossed. But you now how vindictive gloss can be? No sooner have you painted it on and it tries it's hardest to grab you in it's sticky grip. After several near misses I decided that whilst I have sported various paint splashes in the past weeks, I thought I would forgo the pleasure. So early finish! Nice!!! I'm going to continue ordering equipment rather than watch paint dry.
I'm hoping to put some pics up tomorrow as I have downloaded them to memory stick so they're portable.
Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment