Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

What a difference a day makes.

I'm sorry people but having done a fullish day at the gallery I'm absolutely cream crackered. For my overseas readers and I think there's one or two. Literally. It's cockney rhyming slang for knackered a word we use to mean well and truly worn out. Pooped. As I said earlier I'm not sure about my new boss, wants me to work 5 hours straight without a break. Hard core. Well if paint got in my eyes yesterday I got in my hair today. But I reckon 1 hour more of painting and I will be finished!!! My office that is, it's a case of the smallest room first. Well second smallest I still have to paint the bathroom.
I'm done in.
Goodnight! Sleep loose! Tight just seems too unrelaxed if that's a word.


No comments:

Post a Comment