Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 25 September 2010

Is my Ferrari a Skateboard?

I managed a whole 20 minutes at the gallery today. Before I went and basically hung out with my friend Maria. I got more post today. My name's still spelt wrong and it was from BT who have the cheek to bill me and the line doesn't even work. DO NOT get me started about BT we all know I think they're Bloody Twats! Got a cool retro lampshade for the gallery. What I'm not sure about is if I've told you the gallery is going to be rocking a retro style. Keeping it a bit Old Skool. I'm going to admit something to you now, I found myself looking at retro skateboards on EBay!! I had this crazy idea that I was going to totally use it for transport to and from the gallery. For those of you shaking your heads whilst thinking 'Mid Life Crisis' has arrived...... I lived on a skateboard for years. I can still do tricks and stay on!! But I think the biggest difference between now and back then I had no fear of falling off. Now I just think 'Hospital'and the fact that there's not a real one in Swanage.
I feel I've gone on about that enough. Maria showed me some of her new work today. It looks amazing. I'm totally going to give her, her own exhibition when she's ready. I'm going to put some pics on here when I can!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment