Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 5 November 2010

25 More Page Views and I'll have had 3,000!!

Done and Dusted Literally

My New Etching Press
My Old Etching Press and New Table

New Shelf

If I can't give you a video like I wanted to I'll give you pictures instead. These are all the new developments at the gallery/studio. I don't think it's nearly as good as my walk and talk through the gallery but if technology is being my enemy then I have to find a new friend.
I did all the tedious finishing off jobs today and still there's more. I gave everywhere a damn good clean I don't need to tell you why.
I filled, painted, swept, cleaned and polished. I fear my work may have been in vain but I have allow my OCD tendencies their moment of glory. Another artist Mark Lloyd contacted me today to say that he is working on three new pieces specifically for the gallery. I am very excited about this as I know he's good and I'm sure they'll be fantastic.
I'm at school tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it as I've done my homework and I want to experiment a bit. I'll hopefully (technology permitting) show you the outcomes.
Remember, remember the 5th of November! I love fireworks so I am hoping to catch see some tonight. Have a great evening and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment