Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Is it really great to wait?

Well I have to agree with Andy on this! But I am also quite an impatient waiter. I get ideas in my head and I want to do them all at once. But Patience is a virgin, I mean virtue.
Phil the plasterer thinks he'll be finished by lunchtime and then I'll go down and clean up as there's a whole new level of dust down there. It is a constant battle that I know that I have mentioned just once or twice before.
I hope that I get a quote that I can actually afford for my carpet today otherwise I may have to sell a kidney. I've heard that you can live perfectly well with just one providing you never drink or do anything remotely bad for you. Please let the quote come in at an affordable rate as I can't see myself living without any fun ever again.
I want to make things now. I'm bored with the incessant DIY it's time to get the creative juices flowing. I've decided that I can make all my own picture frames and papermaking equipment so I'm just trying to find the necessary tools.
I'm going give you a visual update of my walls later so please have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment