Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

If At First You Don't Succeed........


Working from home is all well and good, but it should be called spending from home in my case. How do you know what a good till is? How much does the average till cost? Why oh why can I not buy my lights? How is it only 11.00 and I'm slightly yearning for my paintbrush. Life does seen much simpler when your only goal is change the colour of something via the medium of paint. I need to sort out my host forwarding too, which as you can imagine I'm totally au fait with, if au fait means haven't got a clue. Then I'm totally au fait!
All I know is that there is at least one person/animal who is glad that I am working at home. That would be my cat Barney who is currently sleeping on my left arm. It is making typing a little more taxing than usual but hey that seems to be the theme for the day.
I want to buy skulls as I have produced a whole load of work based on them. I am currently watching two on eBay but they cost as much as a new till. I think the till should be me my priority. I'm not sure I like not being able to spend money frivolously. Oh yeah, that was when I was working and actually had an income.

No comments:

Post a Comment