Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

I'm getting plastered today!


Last night everything went into fast forward. I was contemplating what jobs I could do whilst waiting for the plasterer. the electrician and finally the carpet fitter. When......a message was left on my answer machine, Phil the plasterer was saying he could come tomorrow. His was the next job in the queue of jobs to be done which has meant that I have to get my arse in gear. I've got a carpet man coming to give me a quote and I've just realized that if I don't organize my signs I'll be opening with out them.
I had better get on with it.
No more sitting around writing really long blogs for me. Got to get a move on. I could be open before Christmas. Are you excited? I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment