Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 11 November 2010

My Beautiful Walls!




Here it is, the finished article. My plastering is finished and looking good I can't believe I'm going to say this but........I cannot wait to paint the walls white. Yep, you heard right I am looking forward to painting. Phil, my plasterer has done such a fantastic job, I can understand why they say plastering is an art form because it looks it. So thanks Phil you're a plastering legend!
You will all be pleased to know it looks like my spare kidney will continue to live inside me. I had another quote for  carpets and it was £70 cheaper than my first one and they are actually going to do more. With better carpet. Phew!
I am really looking forward to not spending any money on the gallery. I have gone completely cold turkey on my own spending. No treats for me. I try and get excited about practical purchases but nothing says treat like a pair of shoes that you don't actually need, but feel you can't live without either. Mmmmm........new shoe smell or in my case new trainer smell as I haven't added to my Superstars collection since my redundancy. The self restraint that I am learning is fairly unbelievable. Long may it last.
No gallery for me tomorrow as I have an appointment to relieve my head of at least one inch of hair. I need to go from bad hair to good hair. For those of you that know me my hat has been on for a week now which means the beast cannot be tamed. Time to get it cut.
Yet another dump run will have to take place at the weekend and a really good clear down as I need to get the carpet fitted asap.
I get to paint the walls on Monday. I will definitely be putting pictures up. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment