Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 5 November 2010

I Wanna Be a Gazillionaire so Freakin' Bad!


The Lone Soldier, that's me today. I am back to working solo. I forgot to mention yesterday that Matt did his last day for  a while so I'm on my own. I don't know who I'm going to share all my madcap ideas with. Oh yeah, you!
Today has already been eventful, I had the great unveiling of my glass brick wall, eventually. I got to the last screw and the head completely disintegrated. Leaving me with a fairly big problem as it was by far the longest screw that needed to be removed. Double Arse! I tried all kind of totally useless ways to try and remove it, this took about 30 minutes. I then spotted a hacksaw blade amongst the carnage that was the floor. I thought I could hack my way through the screw. I should mention that I had to do this up steps   (release my inner girl) and I had an inch gap within which to work my sawing magic. Nothing warms you up like beheading a screw up a ladder with a hacksaw blade. So approximately 25 minutes later, I revealed my beautiful glass brick wall.
Matt came by and picked up his tools and snuck a few little jobs in on the way. Thanks!
If you're wondering how I've got time to be writing my blog in the middle of the day it's because I am literally waiting for paint to dry. Really!
I'm probably going to write another one later so I'm going to keep this short. I like to leave you with a thought it makes me smile, let's face it it's all about me.
If dust was money I'd be a gazillionaire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment